Terms of Agreement
Unless otherwise stated;
"Melbourne’s Leading Nanny Agency", "MLNA", "Armadale Sitters" shall mean Armadalia Pty Ltd trading as Melbourne’s Leading Nanny Agency ABN 92 094 010 750. Formerly known as Armadale Sitters, Street Address 613 Hawthorn Rd Brighton East 3187 03 9576 7000
"Client" shall mean the person or persons for whom the Carer undertakes duties.
"Carer" shall mean the person engaged by the Client to undertake the Duties as agreed between the Parties.
"Parties" shall mean the parties to this Agreement.
Through the selection and placement of Carers to undertake the Duties, Melbourne’s Leading Nanny Agency plays an active role in establishing the relationship between the Client and Carer.
In requesting and providing assistance in the selection of a Carer to perform duties for the Client, the Parties agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The times and dates of the Duties shall be recorded on each tax invoice.
- Upon completion of each period of service to a maximum of seven (7) days, the Carer will issue the Client with a tax invoice detailing payment to be made to the Carer and the booking fee payable to Melbourne’s Leading Nanny Agency. The Carer has agreed to act as agent for Melbourne’s Leading Nanny Agency and to accept and remit booking fees to Melbourne’s Leading Nanny Agency. The amount set out in the Tax Invoice is payable immediately and directly to the Carer unless you are notified of an agreed redirection of a Carer's fees to Melbourne’s Leading Nanny Agency.
- Subject to Clause 4, the Client shall pay the Carers payment and the booking fee to the Carer, who shall then remit the booking fee to Melbourne’s Leading Nanny Agency.
- Melbourne’s Leading Nanny Agency reserves the right to request at any time, in writing, direct payment of a full invoice from a Client, for example, where a Carer is in arrears with Melbourne’s Leading Nanny Agency and where a client has not made direct payment to the Carer. This will be charged direct to the Clients credit card after email communication.
- The Client shall notify Melbourne’s Leading Nanny Agency of any changes to the times and dates of Duties undertaken by the Carer at least twelve hours before the Carer commences.
- Failure to notify Melbourne’s Leading Nanny Agency of changes to the times and dates of Duties in accordance with Clause 5 will incur the cancellation fee set out in the pricing and fees table. This will be charged direct to your credit card after email communication.
- The Client undertakes that the contact details for any Carer engaged by the Client shall remain confidential and that such details shall not be made available to any other person, company or private employer without the consent of Melbourne’s Leading Nanny Agency.
- All fees and charges set out in the fee and pricing table may be subject to variation from time to time.
- The Client shall be solely responsible for the following:
- WorkCover insurance for Carers that they pay more than $7500 per annum.
- Superannuation contributions where applicable.
- Paid and unpaid leave where applicable.
- Where a Carer commences employment with the Client or any other individual or company associated with or related to the Client without obtaining prior written consent from Melbourne’s Leading Nanny Agency, the Client shall within seven (7) days of the commencement of such employment, pay to Melbourne’s Leading Nanny Agency the permanent placement fee set out in the fee and pricing table.