1 Day Nanny (10915)
The role is 1 day per week with children aged 4 years & 12 months
This family would like: This lovely family are looking for a kind and experienced nanny to care for their 2 children. Focus of the role will be caring for the youngest child.
The family would like a nanny who is confident in creating and following routines, dressing and nappy changes, setting age appropriate activities, implementing play-based learning and developmental play.
Taking the children on walks to the park and lots of fun outdoor play is a must!
Light house duties relating to care of the children: meal and snack preparation, cleaning up after meals, keeping play areas clean and tidy, washing the children’s clothes.
Parents work from home from time to time.
This position is a sole care role.
You must have or be willing to get:
– Be an experienced child care worker with at least 3 professional references.
– Have WWCC, Police Check, CPR and Level 2 First Aid
– Have a car & driver’s licence
– Be willing to commit for at least 12 months
– Have the right to work in Australia (Applicants with 417 & 462 visas need not apply)
To apply, please call 03 9576 7000 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out an application online