YES if your family meets the below Criteria
- You or your partner (if you have one) meet residency requirements (or have an exemption).
- Children under the age of 7 must meet the Australian Government’s immunisation requirements or have an exemption*.
- You or your partner (if you have one) must have paid your child care costs.
- You (and your partner, if you have one) must pass the work, training, study test, or have an exemption.
- Have no access to existing child care services that meet their needs
Families must also meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Families with a parent or parents with a chronic illness or disability
- Families with a child or children with a chronic illness or disability
- Families in rural and remote parts of Australia
- Families where the parent/s work non-standard hours or do shift work
- Families which have three or more children under school age
- Families which have three or more children born at the same time
Families are matched with carers by an in-home care service provider who organises the placement and then monitors the arrangement on an ongoing basis. Eligibility is reviewed every six months and it is important to remember when considering this type of care that although you may be eligible and receiving in home care, if another family is assessed as having a greater need than yours the care may be withdrawn.
NOTE : The number of in home care providers is capped across the country and new places only become available when the Government determines an area has unmet demand. At this stage NO further service providers will be approved. We do not provide in home care rebate but do provide the Nanny Pilot Programme.