2 Day Nanny (15175)
The role is 2 days per week with a child aged 21 months
This family would like: This busy family are looking for a kind and attentive nanny to care for their bubbly 21-month-old. The main purpose of the role will be to collect their child from day care and care for them at home.
The family would like a nanny who is confident in creating and following routines (including nap time), dressing, setting age-appropriate activities, implementing play-based learning and developmental play.
Organizing lots of fun adventures indoors and outdoors is a must for this family.
Light house duties relating to care of the children: meal and snack preparation, cleaning up after meals, keeping play areas clean and tidy.
This position is a sole care role.
Driving required for pick up. Family have requested nanny uses their own car.
Must be COVID19 vaccinated.
You must have or be willing to get:
– Be an experienced child care worker with at least 3 professional references.
– Have WWCC, Police Check, CPR and Level 2 First Aid
– Have a car & driver’s licence
– Be willing to commit for at least 12 months
– Have the right to work in Australia (Applicants with 417 & 462 visas need not apply)
To apply, please call 03 9576 7000 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out an application online