2 Day Nanny (15182)
The role is 2 days per week with a child aged 12 months
Flexible with days
This family would like: This busy family are looking for a caring and active nanny to care for their bubbly 1-year-old and become part of the family. With this 2-day role there is flexibility to complete the days on either Tuesday, Thursday or Fridays.
The family would like a nanny who is confident in creating and following routines, dressing and, setting age-appropriate activities, implementing play-based learning and developmental play.
Lots of outdoor activities, including going to the park and the coffee shop.
Light house duties relating to care of the children: meal and snack preparation, cleaning up after meals, keeping play areas clean and tidy, washing the children’s clothes.
This position is a sole care role.
Driving would be preferred but is not essential.
COVID-19 Vaccination Required for this role.
You must have or be willing to get:
– Be an experienced child care worker with at least 3 professional references.
– Have WWCC, Police Check, CPR and Level 2 First Aid
– Have a car & driver’s licence
– Be willing to commit for at least 12 months
– Have the right to work in Australia (Applicants with 417 & 462 visas need not apply)
To apply, please call 03 9576 7000 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out an application online