2 Day Nanny (15183)
The role is 2 days per week with a child aged 6 months
This family would like: This wonderful family are looking for a passionate and friendly nanny to care for their bubbly 6-month-old. The focus of the role will be engaging in plenty of hands-on play/learning and continuing to develop and implement a solid sleep routine.
The successful nanny must love dogs as the family has 2 gorgeous dogs who are part of the family.
The family would like a nanny who is confident in dressing and nappy changes, setting age-appropriate activities, implementing play-based learning and developmental play.
Due to the central location the successful nanny will have the opportunity for lots of outdoor adventures and play.
Light house duties relating to care of the children: focus will be to keep play areas tidy and clean.
Parents may work from home from time to time.
This position is/not a sole care role.
Driving not required.
You must have or be willing to get:
– Be an experienced child care worker with at least 3 professional references.
– Have WWCC, Police Check, CPR and Level 2 First Aid
– Have a car & driver’s licence
– Be willing to commit for at least 12 months
– Have the right to work in Australia (Applicants with 417 & 462 visas need not apply)
To apply, please call 03 9576 7000 or send your resume to email@example.com
Or fill out an application online