3 Day Nanny (15188)
The role is 3 days per week with a child aged 31 months
This family would like: Lovely family looking for a fun, energetic nanny to assist Mum with their young child and a new arrival due in early April. Someone who would love cooking with the child, playing outside and getting involved with imaginative play. The nanny may be required to take the child to weekly swimming lessons. You must be passionate about the care of the child and baby and confident in setting appropriate activities. Light housekeeping duties in regard to the child: meal and snack preparation, cleaning up after meals, keeping the play areas clean and child’s laundry.
You must have or be willing to get:
– Be an experienced child care worker with at least 3 professional references.
– Have WWCC, Police Check, CPR and Level 2 First Aid
– Have a car & driver’s licence
– Be willing to commit for at least 12 months
– Have the right to work in Australia (Applicants with 417 & 462 visas need not apply)
To apply, please call 03 9576 7000 or send your resume to email@example.com
Or fill out an application online