3 Day Nanny Educator (14939)
The role is 3 days per week with children aged 34 months & 18 months
Tuesday: 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
This family would like: 2 longer days as an Educator with both children and a shorter morning as a support worker for 1 child (the Carer can choose the days) Lovely family require an educator for two children aged 3 and 1 year old with down syndrome. Lots of outdoor play, walks, programming/play-based learning and early childhood learning activities.
– Have or be working towards getting your Certificate in Early Childhood Education & Care or have a higher education
– Be an experienced child care worker with at least 3 professional references.
– Have WWCC, Police Check, CPR and Level 2 First Aid
– Have a car & driver’s licence
– Be willing to commit for at least 12 months
– Have the right to work in Australia (Applicants with 417 & 462 visas need not apply)
To apply, please call 03 9576 7000 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out an application online