3 Day Nanny Educator (15017)
The role is 3 days per week with children aged 3 years & 15 months
This family would like: This family would like: This lovely family are looking for a kind and active Educator to care for their 2 beautiful children, one 3 years old and the other 14 months. Main duties will involve caring for children during the day and creating a fun, activity filled environment.
The family would like an Educator who is confident in creating and following routines, setting age appropriate activities, loves going on outdoor adventures, implementing play-based learning and developmental play.
Light house duties relating to care of the children: meal and snack preparation, cleaning up after meals, keeping play areas clean and tidy, washing the children’s clothes.
The successful candidate will be offered free accommodation as part of the package, they will be permitted to have their partner live with them at the accommodation if they wish. If their partner is looking for work, there may be a handy person position available to consider.
– Have or be working towards getting your Certificate in Early Childhood Education & Care or have a higher education
– Be an experienced child care worker with at least 3 professional references.
– Have WWCC, Police Check, CPR and Level 2 First Aid
– Have a car & driver’s licence
– Be willing to commit for at least 12 months
– Have the right to work in Australia (Applicants with 417 & 462 visas need not apply)
To apply, please call 03 9576 7000 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out an application online