5 Day Nanny (10745)
The role is 5 days per week with children aged 10 years & 4 years
This family would like: This wonderful family are looking for a kind and experienced nanny to care for their 2 children after school.
Ideally the family are seeking flexibility, with the potential for longer days during school holidays, and the potential for alternate finishing times depending on the parents’ work.
The family would like a nanny who is confident in creating and following routines, taking the children on walks to the park and lots of fun outdoor play.
School pick up times are 3pm for the youngest and 3.25pm for the eldest child. Extracurricular activities located close to home are completed 4 days per week.
Light house duties relating to care of the children.
You must have or be willing to get:
– Be an experienced child care worker with at least 3 professional references.
– Have WWCC, Police Check, CPR and Level 2 First Aid
– Have a car & driver’s licence
– Be willing to commit for at least 12 months
– Have the right to work in Australia (Applicants with 417 & 462 visas need not apply)
To apply, please call 03 9576 7000 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out an application online